Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Rise of the Tomb Raider

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Pro tip: If you want things like this to continue working, set your games to not update in Steam.

Unfortunately, the option is "update when I launch the game." However, if Steam is in offline mode, the game will not update and you can play.

If the patch has updates that you can not live without, then you have a choice. For me, it doesn't seem worth updating to. But I will update after I aob my table just to make sure it still works. I didn't bother yet because I didn't think there'd be a patch so soon. The game is relatively bug free. At least for me.
  • edited February 2016
    the good news is that you can switch back to the old build of the game

edit : both tools works when switching to the old build
  • edited February 2016
    Hatti new tools works with the new patch + fixed freeze/unfreeze but it can cause some shadow flickering

https://t.co/Su7SPGjbm4
  • The guide is all Hatti's tool now. I've AOBed my table but it's useless so long as Hatti's is updated. I'll keep it around as a backup I guess.
  • Hello jim2point0, any chance for FOV fix only?
  • edited February 2016
    Hello please explain to the beginner how to adjust dof
    DoF structure can be found by searching 8 bytes 140CFE560 that should result to 1 hit
    Here are my guesses what the values are

+0x60 - Focal length
    +0x64 - Near strength?
    +0x68 - Near blur area length
    +0x6C - Near start from focal length

+0x70 - Far strength?
    +0x74 - Far blur area length
    +0x78 - Far start from focal length

+0x98 - Edge blur?
    +0x9C - Vignette blur something
    +0xA0 - Vignette blur start?
    +0xA4 - ?????? strange effect Vignette blur strength?
    doesn't work
  • second patch is out. Tried someone if HattiWatti tool works?
  • new patch breaks the HattiWatt tools
  • kx11 said:

new patch breaks the HattiWatt tools

if you have game on steam via properties/betas choose older game version and HattiWatti tools works again.

• Marcelus said:

if you have game on steam via properties/betas choose older game version and HattiWatti tools works again.

Assuming you're referring to build 604.2, when I press Inject, nothing happens. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

• Marcelus said:

kx11 said:

new patch breaks the HattiWatt tools

Best. Feature. Ever.
  • Best. Feature. Ever.

Can you confirm that this tool is currently working? I'm not able to get it work (even trying different game versions)....
  • Marcelus said:

Assuming you're referring to build 604.2, when I press Inject, nothing happens. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

you must set version after first patch

• Marcelus said:

Call me stupid, but I've been trying this several different ways to no avail.
    I'm using the correct patch as you mentioned.

So far....

I've tried all the ROTTR patches.
    I've tried putting the files on desktop or in the game .exe folder.
    I've tried all versions of Matti's injector.
    I've tried changing the order of steps (launcher first, game first, injector first, etc.)

But still, pressing Inject does nothing. I don't need to use the CheatEngine for this to work, right? This is standalone?

• edited February 2016

Marcelus said:

Call me stupid, but I've been trying this several different ways to no avail.
    I'm using the correct patch as you mentioned.

So far....

I've tried all the ROTTR patches.
    I've tried putting the files on desktop or in the game .exe folder.
    I've tried all versions of Matti's injector.
    I've tried changing the order of steps (launcher first, game first, injector first, etc.)

But still, pressing Inject does nothing. I don't need to use the CheatEngine for this to work, right? This is standalone?

Maybe you need this. First time Hatti tools not working for me too but after install C++ 2015, tools works fine.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145